TechnologyAt our practice, we focus on providing the newest in dental technologies. We built a brand new practice in 1979 to meet the needs of our patients and to incorporate these new and state-of-the-art devices to improve diagnostics, treatments, and patient care.
CERECAt Virtue Dental Care, we are able to offer our patients same day restorations thanks to our CEREC technology. The CEREC device allows Dr. William Virtue, DDS, AGD, FIAOMT, DNM to digitally create restorations such as crowns, and veneers, which are used to restore and rejuvenate patient smiles. Other dental practices require the dentist to send these molds to an outside laboratory for the creation of the patient’s restoration, which can take weeks to complete. Instead, patients can come to Virtue Dental Care and enjoy same day restorations thanks to the technologically advanced machines available in our practice.
Intraoral CamerasSometimes it is easier to help patients understand their dental care by showing them. Intraoral Cameras are installed in our practice and can be used to show patients what needs to be done to their smiles so they can better understand the need for treatment.
Digital X-Ray TechnologyAt Virtue Dental Care in Yadkinville, NC, we have added digital x-ray technology for better diagnostics and more accurate preparation of patient treatment. By using digital x-ray technology, we provide a variety of advantages to both dentist and patient. Dr. William Virtue, DDS, AGD, FIAOMT, DNM has switched to digital x-ray technology for the following benefits: Does not release toxic chemicals into the environment.
- No time-consuming processing, allowing for faster treatment.
- Images are immediately displayed on a computer monitor for visual explanation of treatment options, allowing patients to be involved with co-diagnosis.
- Reduces patient exposure to high levels of radiation versus traditional x-rays - up to 45% less.
- Provides safer diagnostic methods than film x-rays.
- Thin plates are more comfortable for patients with less chance of a gag reflex.
- Enhances patient care and education.
- Better diagnosis. Images can be e-mailed to a specialist almost instantly.
- Images are stored on a hard drive for easy comparisons.
- Patient has a much better understanding of treatment.
- Higher resolution with more images for a superior diagnostic treatment
- Increases understanding for a better patient/doctor relationship.
Dr. William Virtue, DDS, AGD, FIAOMT, DNM, of Virtue Dental Care, is proud to offer digital x-ray technologies for his patients and provide a safer alternative to conventional film x-rays. This is just one of the many state-of-the-art devices used in our practice, and provides higher quality care for our patients who expect the best!
If you are in the Yadkinville, NC area and are looking for a technologically advanced dental facility that provides comprehensive care for new and existing patients, it is time you considered the team at Virtue Dental Care.