Patients in North Carolina learn that implant dentistry is the best option for replacing missing teeth
Nort Carolina patients who are dealing with missing teeth should consider the many benefits of implant dentistry. Dental implants are often one of the best options for patients who are looking for permanent tooth replacement.
At Virtue Dental Care, we always begin with a thorough evaluation of each patient and are happy to discuss the various options available to replace missing teeth. We understand that timelines, budget, and lifestyle all play a major role in choosing restorations and we want you to feel confident in your decision. If we find you have sufficient structure to the jawbone and oral health is otherwise good, we often recommend dental implants.
A dental implant is placed into the jawbone and acts as a replacement for the natural tooth root. Some of the many benefits of dental implants include:
- They are the closest restoration to natural teeth
- They are strong and stable enough to stay in place while biting, chewing, and brushing
- They stimulate the bone structure to keep it strong and healthy
- They do not require special care or attention
- They can replace function and beauty of the smile
- They allow patients to eat and speak without fear of embarrassment from teeth moving
- They can help increase confidence by giving patients a beautiful smile
The loss of natural teeth can be very traumatic for patients; luckily, by working with an experienced dentist you can be well on your way to a restored smile. Implant Dentistry has revolutionized restorative and cosmetic dentistry, allowing patients to rebound from tooth loss with a smile that looks and functions as it did with natural teeth.
Patients who are interested in dental implants are encouraged to call our office and set up a consultation. While the implant process can be lengthy and last several months, the result is a smile that can last a lifetime. If you reside in Yadkinville, North Carolina or the surrounding areas, Virtue Dental Care Patients call (336) 679-2034 and New Patients call (336) 679-2034 to set up an appointment. Our office is conveniently located at 301 East Lee Avenue, Yadkinville, NC 27055.