Yadkinville, North Carolina, Dentist Explains the Benefits of Dentures
If you have suffered the loss of one or more teeth, you may be interested in learning more about the options you have for restoring the appearance and function of your smile. At Virtue Dental Care, patients in Yadkinville, North Carolina, have multiple choices for tooth replacement. Our dentists, Dr. William Virtue and Dr. Mary Katherine Taylor, take pride in helping patients restore their smiles using biocompatible dental materials and techniques for safe and natural-looking results. Whether you have lost one tooth or multiple, dentures may be an excellent option for you.
Dentures have been used for centuries to replace missing teeth, but today’s dentures look, feel, and function nothing like those used by our ancestors. Modern dentures are made from a variety of materials that are designed to mimic the natural appearance of your teeth and gums while also providing optimal function and durability.
Benefits of dentures
Tooth loss affects not just the appearance of your smile but also your self-confidence and overall oral health. Patients often choose dentures because of the following benefits:
- Versatility: From replacing one tooth to a full arch, today’s dentures are highly versatile and can be completely customized based on your specific needs.
- Removability: Patients who are interested in a removable tooth replacement option typically choose dentures, as other choices like dental implants and dental bridges are fixed in place.
- Affordability: Dentures are one of the most affordable tooth replacement options, particularly for patients who have lost multiple teeth.
- Appearance: With dentures that look completely natural and blend in seamlessly with the rest of your smile, you will be proud to show off your new teeth! Additionally, dentures provide support for your facial muscles and eliminate the “sunken in” appearance that tooth loss can bring to your cheeks.
- Function: When you are missing teeth, your ability to speak and eat is compromised. Dentures restore these functions so you can get back to eating the foods you love and speaking with confidence.
Schedule a consultation today!
At Virtue Dental Care, our dentist performs an in-depth evaluation and consultation with you and considers a variety of factors when helping you decide what type of tooth replacement is best for your unique needs, preferences, and budget. To learn whether you are a good candidate for dentures, call us in Yadkinville, North Carolina, today at (336) 606-0040.