Cosmetic dentistry procedures available at Virtue Dental Care
At Virtue Dental Care in Yadkinville, North Carolina, Drs. William Virtue and Mary Katherine Taylor treat patients who want to improve their smile and help them get the smile they have always dreamed of. We understand that looking your best is important for self-esteem, professional success, and establishing healthy habits such as good oral hygiene. With our help, patients can obtain cosmetic dental services that can enhance the smile’s appearance and help restore confidence.
What cosmetic dentistry procedures are available at Virtue Dental Care?
We offer several cosmetic dental procedures so you can choose which one feels right for you:
- Bonding / Resin Composite / Composites – This procedure utilizes a tooth-colored material of composite resin to repair decayed teeth or close gaps between teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – These are thin slabs of porcelain bonded to the front surface of your natural teeth. They can be used to change the color, shape, or length of your teeth and correct damaged or misaligned teeth.
- White Fillings (No Silver Amalgam) – We use composite resin material for white fillings because it looks more natural than silver amalgams. Composite resin uses glass fibers to hold it together while the filling itself comes in many different shades, allowing us to get extremely close matches with your natural tooth shade while still being strong enough to protect the tooth from further decay.
- Porcelain Crowns – This cosmetic dental procedure is used to restore a tooth that has been badly decayed or cracked. It is also used for teeth with large fillings. A porcelain crown looks and feels like natural teeth and covers the entire surface of the original tooth, not just the damaged portion like other types of dental restorations. Porcelain crowns can be created with white ceramic fabricated specifically to the patient to match in color, shape, and size.
- Composite Resin Bonding – Our team is also pleased to offer dental bonding, which provides same-day repair of teeth that might be permanently stained, cracked, or chipped. However, this material is not stain-resistant, which may require it to be replaced much sooner than if a patient has a porcelain veneer over the tooth.
Which cosmetic dental treatments are right for me?
During a consultation visit with our dentists at Virtue Dental Care, patients can discuss their specific concerns with their smiles and work with our team to choose the best procedures to resolve these issues. They may require one or more treatments, depending on the extent of repair. We also provide complete smile makeovers and have financing options to make these treatments affordable for any budget!
Schedule an appointment with our team today to learn about cosmetic dental procedures available
Local patients interested in enhancing their smiles are welcome to book a visit with Drs. William Virtue and Mary Katherine Taylor of Virtue Dental Care to discuss their options. We can evaluate your smile and make a recommendation based on your unique needs and goals. Call (336) 679-2034 to request an appointment with our team, conveniently located in Yadkinville at 301 East Lee Avenue.