Yadkinville NC patients enjoy comfortable, cosmetic alternative to braces to straighten teeth
Virtue dental Care’s healthy and convenient approach to cosmetic braces in Yadkinville combines the best of conventional orthodontics with advanced materials and modern techniques. Dr. Virtue successfully used this appliance on his own teeth before introducing it to patients.
Dr. Virtue will determine if you are a good candidate for the Inman Aligner. Since this clear, removable dental appliance uses gentle forces to precisely move teeth that can be seen when you smile, candidates will generally have crowded, protruding, or rotated front teeth.
The Inman Aligner can be used to:
- Treat relapse, which occurs when traditional braces-wearers don’t wear their retainers and teeth shift
- Prepare for cosmetic procedures such as veneers, because teeth that are properly aligned may not require as much reduction of tooth enamel to make room for the veneers
- Complete a smile makeover, this well-tolerated, low-risk approach may be safely combined with Dr. Virtue’s other procedures for smile improvement
The treatment process
If you are a good candidate for the Inman Aligner, the dental appliance will be designed to fit your mouth for comfort and precise straightening. Follow instructions as provided by Dr. Virtue, so you achieve or restore your dream smile in no time, as little as 6 to 18 weeks!
To avoid setbacks to treatment, be sure to:
- Wear the aligner at least 20 hours each day.
- Return to the dentist for recall appointments as directed, every three to four weeks. Only Dr. Virtue can adjust the dental appliance, which features opposing bars and flexible wires that produce a “squeeze effect” to gently guide teeth into proper position.
All types of orthodontic treatment require the use of a retainer. A retainer helps to prevent relapse, which will undo the beautiful results achieved with the Inman Aligner. Virtue Dental Care Patients call (336) 679-2034 and New Patients (336) 606-0040 to schedule an appointment.