Holistic dentist near Boone, NC 28608 provides dental care to promote your well-being
Patients near Boone, NC 28608 who are looking for a dentist who uses holistic methods to safely and effectively manage their oral health will find the care they are seeking at Virtue Dental Care. Dr. William Virtue is a biological dentist who puts your health first in all treatments he provides.
The holistic dentistry differences
Holistic dentistry is a phrase that many people have not heard of before, but when they learn about what it is, they wonder why all dentists don’t follow these practices! Simply put, holistic dentistry is a philosophy of providing dental treatment that promotes the health and well-being of your whole body, rather than just treating the symptoms in your mouth. For many years, dentists used toxic materials such as mercury and fluoride to quickly and cheaply treat dental issues and conducted invasive procedures that could lead to a whole host of negative side effects and long, painful recovery times.
With our biological approach at Virtue Dental Care, we are a mercury free dental practice that not only avoids the use of harmful metals that can take a toll on your health, but also use techniques and materials that help provide a more comfortable experience for you, from before you even sit in the dental chair through your recovery. We use:
- Mercury free dentistry that follows the IAOMT guidelines for safe dental care
- Natural and organic products
- Biological protocols and standards
- Environmentally responsible techniques and materials
- Therapies and materials that promote healing and rapid recovery, such as ozone therapy
Services offered at Virtue Dental Care
At Virtue Dental Care, we provide personalized, gentle treatment for everyone in the family, from the youngest patients to the young at heart! Our services include, among others:
- Preventive care: As an ethical, holistic dental practice, we believe that the cornerstone of all dental care we provide should be focused on maintaining the health of your natural teeth through the prevention of decay and disease – in other words, stopping dental issues before they even start! We use gentle methods to professionally clean your teeth, and Dr. Virtue conducts a comprehensive examination at each check-up so that any potential issues can be detected before they can progress and become more difficult to treat.
- Pediatric dental care: We understand that your child is one of the most important people in your life and strive to make every child feel at home while they receive wellness-promoting dental care. We provide pediatric preventive and restorative treatments that are tailored to the age and developmental needs of your child to support healthy growth and a healthy body.
- CEREC crowns: Gone are the days of enduring weeks with a temporary crown in your mouth while you wait for your permanent crown to be made! Using advanced, precise imaging technology, CEREC crowns are fabricated from durable porcelain while you relax comfortably with a book or catch up on email, and then your crown is placed during the same appointment.
- Dental implants: Considered the “gold standard” in tooth replacement, dental implants not only offer incredible fit and function to replace a lost tooth but can also last a lifetime. When a tooth is lost, the jawbone beneath the tooth can deteriorate over time, but with dental implants, this process is halted as the implant stimulates the healthy production of bone.
- Dentures: Patients missing one or more teeth who are looking for an affordable option to restore their smile can benefit from a partial or full denture. Dr. Virtue uses a combination of skill, experience, and artistry to develop dentures that look and feel great.
- Sedation dentistry and NuCalm: Dental anxiety and phobia are real issues that can take a tremendous toll on your mental well-being and can prevent many patients from seeking the dental care they need to preserve their oral health. For our patients who suffer from dental anxiety, we offer a variety of sedation dentistry options ranging from NuCalm, a drug-free option to help you feel more relaxed, to nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation.
- Cosmetic dentistry: The appearance of your smile impacts many areas of your life, from work to social situations. We provide cosmetic dentistry options to enhance the appearance of your smile safely and effectively, from safe tooth whitening treatments to gentle teeth straightening options such as the Inman Aligner.
Request an Appointment
Schedule your appointment today
Whether you simply need a dental check-up or have been suffering from tooth pain or gum disease, the team at Virtue Dental Care is here to help. Our state-of-the-art Yadkinville, NC office is conveniently located near Boone, NC 28608 so you can easily get to and from your appointments from home, on your way to work, or during a break. Call us today at (336) 606-0040 !